Smart RDM forHeat Distribution
Smart RDM dla Dystrybucji Ciepła to portal wspierający proces zarządzania i optymalizacji sieci ciepłowniczej.
Monitorowanie i analiza stanu sieci poprzez:
- budowanie historii sieci w celach analitycznych
- zarządzanie automatyczne zdarzeniami
- raportowanie stanu sieci
Main uses of Smart RDM in Heat Distribution
- Fault detection (e.g. heat exchanger fouling or valve drift)
- Visualization of heatsubstation and controller operating status
- Diagnostics of circulating pumps and heat substation control system
- Prediction of the impact of changing parameters on energy consumption
- On a heat substation ranking based on the current state of the heat substation and its importance
- Thanks to the advanced heating curve analysis
- Heat supply based on more accurate power demand forecasting
- Repair and maintenance based on the actual condition of the equipment
- Heat consumption - savings calculator (calculation of savings for different schedules)
- Monitoring of read continuity and accuracy
- Automatic data validation and cleaning
- Verification of deviations
- Ready-made calculation models and possibility of creating your own
Support the CO2 reduction process and facilitate the application process for white certificates
Optimization of the heating system operation thanks to reduction of transmission losses, precise determination of power demand of the system and operation parameters of heat substations
Easiness to adapt to regulatory changes
Key real-time network status information
Improving the financial results of the company
Improved customer service, better thermal comfort management
01. Data Integration
The first step is to integrate all key data, including map data and real-time data.
Create a single source of truth for business systems securely separated from critical infrastructure.
Reporting, Monitoring and Analysis System
Visualization of analysis synoptics Alarm handling
Operational and business
Calculation and advanced analysis module
Central Data Repository
Contract data Billing information
Measurement and process data (variables)
Industrial database SQL, SCADA, AIUT
02. Building context
The second step is to map the technical infrastructure and processes of the district heating network in a digital model. Appropriate codification, delivered during implementation, will enable monitoring and analysis of equipment status. Each monitored network element will have its own unique code in the system, linked to the corresponding data from measuring devices.
Possibility of reliable comparison of infrastructure elements, their analysis and rapid addition of new network elements to the model.
03. Visualization and monitoring
The third step is the digital representation of the processes on interactive synoptic masks or map views. A digital schematic is prepared for each type of heat substation so that operators can view the situation in real time. Substations can be linked to a map view in order to locate them and indicate irregularities on the network.
Preview of current and historical technical parameters of the heat substations. Quick reaction to incidents.
04. Alarms and notifications
The system allows alarm thresholds and abnormality notifications to be configured for the heating company. Events are integrated with notifications sent to defined users. The system operator has the ability to redirect events to brigades in the field along with the necessary information about the event and its location.
Automation and reduction of failure handling time.
05.Analysis and reporting
The system enables efficient reporting. Reports can show the execution of plans, a summary of the status of heat substation and other business indicators needed to analyze the effectiveness of the district heating network.
Automated presentation of results for managers and summaries for customers or authorities.
Raporty z węzłów
Once the basic needs of network condition monitoring and data analysis have been met, the Smart RDM tool can be used to meet the new challenges that heat suppliers will face:
- better customer service,
- Environmental protection,
- improved profitability.
To meet these challenges in Smart RDM we have developed advanced algorithms to validate and clean data, detect anomalies, reduce heat losses, forecast heat demand or optimize network parameters.
The open platform allows you to customize the algorithms, create more and use them for new applications, such as creating applications for white certificates.
Monitoring of the Warsaw Heat Distribution Network
Veolia Warsaw uses Smart RDM to facilitate access to key information for its employees, mainly by improving access to reports.